Your supply chain may be the only place left in your organization where you can extract savings without cutting assets or resources
Our coaches can help your managers:
- Make use of new low-cost on demand software that requires no upfront investment.
- Learn how to generate continuous savings as opposed to one-time cost reductions.
- Avoid illusory savings such as cuts in transportation costs that result in deliveries missed and clients lost.
- Lower or eliminate labor costs through implementing technology and streamlining processes.
- Improving cash to cash by
- Reducing raw material inventories.
- Pre-negotiating costs of transportation to customers so that you can invoice customers immediately with all costs instead of waiting to learn shipping charges.
- Reducing finished inventories through better utilization.
Instead of leaving you with a set of recommendations, our coaches roll up their sleeves
and work with your managers through every step of the planning and implementation
process, including setting up new software and making sure that it works.
As a result, you end up with
- A well-executed, improved supply chain solution.
- Managers who have been trained to handle the entire re-structuring process and can generate further improvements as opportunities arise in the future.