Get major savings from improved inventory management - without risk to customer service or operations
We take a comprehensive look at inventory management and make sure that any projected savings from reduced inventory levels or distribution costs will not have a negative impact in other areas.
Inventory management analysis and step-by-step help implementing new processes
We analyze your distribution center network to see if you can
- Actually improve your customer fill rates with fewer distribution centers. This counter- intuitive result is possible because you may currently be spreading your inventory over too many distribution centers, which can cause shortages.
- Relocate centers to improve service to your customers and reduce costs.
- Use a pool point delivery network to optimize and consolidate shipments.
With help from our skilled coaches, your managers will learn how to
- Create just-in-time delivery of components.
- Identify excess inventories and eliminate the need for holding excessive inventory.
- Determine if your distribution centers are in the right locations - and improve their performance.
- Get products to market upon demand.
You tap into four levels of expertise
We know where to start. Our skilled analysis identifies the best sources of data and pulls it together in a useful form.
Then we model proposed changes accurately, so that you can see what savings you can expect and how any modified processes will affect operations and customer service.
Most importantly, we assist you at every step of the implementation process, making sure that it's done correctly and that any new software required is properly integrated.
Finally, our skilled coaching allows your inventory management professionals to develop their capacity to design and carry out future improvements as conditions change.